Frequent Asked Questions (BATTERY):
a. It is plug & play product. Not require to fill in any acid and battery water. It is a fully charged and can be installed anytime.
b. However, it is recommended to measure the battery voltage before installation to confirm the battery is in excellent condition. It is considered excellent mode if the battery voltage stand at 12.5V or higher.
c. If the voltage below 12.5V, then charge the battery using the normal motorcycle battery charger for approximately 2 hours. If the charger is a manual setting, then set as below:
- Voltage(V): 13V-15V
- Ampere(A): 0.8A – 1.2A
a. Yes, it is MF type.
b. However, this battery provides an option for those users like to prolong their battery life span. You could open the lid cover and add in battery water or battery acid (approx. 10 ml) to each slot, every 8-12 months. This is to ensure the gel is in tip top condition and continue to provide its best performance.
a. It is a PLUG & PLAY product. No preparation work required.
b. The ONLY 1 motorcycle battery in Malaysia able to provide the consumer a 180-DAY WARRANTY.
c. Highly Safety – no worry on the leakage of battery acid/water.
a. The life span of motorcycle battery is relatively shorter than car battery in general. This is mainly due to the motorcycle is meant for short distances, therefore the battery is not having a good opportunity to get re-charged during on the road. In other words, most of the time the battery storage electricity is used but not fully re-charged, thus the battery storage will be exhausted very soon and “dead” eventually.
a. There are 4 major possible causes:
- The battery itself defective once out from manufacturing. However, the quality is well maintained above 99.95%. It means approx. 5 pcs. or less battery will be faulty out of 1000 pcs. produced.
- There is a minor physical shock due to handling process when load/unload from the truck/lorry during transportation. It causes the battery positive plate and negative plate disconnect; and the battery cannot be re-charged during motorcycle is running.
- The motorcycle user driving habits also play an important role on the battery lifespan. For instance:
- The brake pedal is always been pressed and the brake light is always being activated.
- Users only use the motorcycle in very short distance daily (example less than 5 minutes/trip).
- Where the battery is not fully re-charged in such short period of time.
- The motorcycle charging system may have some problems. Such as:
- The rectifier or coil is not working well or consistently.
- The quality of the rectifier is an important part to ensure the battery is lasting. It should able not to over-charge the battery.